29 Aug SPDC Contracts Westfield to Provide the CEIP Services in Tunu Node
As part of its Southern Swamp Associated Gas Solutions (SSAGS), Shell Production and Development Company (SPDC) has contracted Westfield for the Community Electrification Interdependency Project (CEIP) of the Tunu Node.
The SSAGS covers 4 nodes namely, Ogbotobo, Tunu, Beneside, and Opukushi.
The CEIP forms part of SPDC’s Community Trust Support (CTS) initiative and activity.
The scopes and activities expected of Westfield in the course of the project include but not limited to:
- Project Management & Coordination Services
- Detailed Engineering & Design of Pylons for River Crossing
- Geotechnical Survey and Asset Integrity Verification
- Procurement Services
- Logistics Services
- Marine Vessel Coordination Management Services
- Civil Construction Services
- Electrical Transmission and Installation of pylons, steel tubular poles, high tension poles and submarine cables
- OEM Interface Management
- Community Liaison & FTOs
- Commissioning Services
- As-built Documentation