19 Apr Westfield Implements Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
To better manage its internal and external resources, Westfield Energy Resources has adopted Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
The ERP software modules cover the following areas of the company’s operations:
- Financial accounting
- Human Resources
- Project lifecycle management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Warehouse Management System
In the build up to the full implementation of ERP, members of staff that are to interface with the platforms have been adequately trained and a successful pilot held.
Implementing a good ERP application will deliver key benefits including:
- integrated business processes
- one central database with no duplication of data
- a single ‘view of the truth’
- easy-to-use, powerful reporting across the whole suite (and therefore the whole organization)
- the same look-and-feel across the whole system, making training and using the ERP very straightforward.